Since full-spectrum CBD oil or product contains all-natural compounds found in hemp plants, it may produce a more potent effect than pure CBD. Multiple studies and research suggest that CBD’s health benefits may be more effective when several compounds from the cannabis plant interact and work in synergy. This is what we know as the entourage effect.
Full Spectrum CBD oil provides you with those benefits which CBD isolates cannot. The main advantages of this type of CBD extract include:
- Full-spectrum CBD is less processed and therefore more natural than CBD isolate.
- Higher levels of CBD
- Synergistic terpenes
- Several flavonoid molecules that could potentially contribute to the entourage effect and possess their own benefits
- Benefits of many other minor cannabinoids
- Extremely negligible levels of THC
The full-spectrum CBD oil benefits for health and wellbeing are plenty; notable uses include:
- Muscle pain relief
- Potential treatment for psychotic disorders
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Pain relief
A 2018 study suggests that Full Spectrum CBD is generally more effective than CBD isolate because of the combined effects of THC and CBD. Another study found that certain compounds present in CBD may have potential neuroprotective effects.