Wholesale CBD UK
Wholesale UK CBD, CBG Isolate and distillate at the lowest prices in the UK. COA’s all 3rd Party Lab Tested for each product. CBD extract is 99.8%+ pure CBD and THC free. Raw material source, Stalks and stems of the hemp (Cannabis sativa) plant. Broad and Full spectrum available, the UK limit for THC is 1mg per final product.
Demand for CBD in the ingredients industry has grown in 2020 but the need for expert advice is the top concern. At Cannmed we provide:
- Expert advice on what type of raw materials to use
- Advice on labels and legal requirements for edibles & topicals
- Help with Cosmetic portal applications UK THC laws
- UK CBD updates in novel foods applications
- Samples 3g
If you need a partner that has the knowledge and quality CBD and CBG products please contact our sales team to help you choose the most appropriate isolate to buy.
Get in touch with us to know our CBD Wholesale Price List
If you’re ready to hop aboard that CBD bandwagon, you’ll need some good-quality products, to begin with. Wholesale CBD is by far the most convenient solution. No matter what you’re looking for, Cannmed Products has a solution.
If you’d like to discuss a range of CBD products, or have a number of questions about becoming a CBD Seller, get in touch with us today. Simply fill the form and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible. After all, this could be the first step in building your brand-new CBD business.
Why buy from us?
At Cannmed, we believe that we’re one of the best CBD wholesale suppliers in the UK. We source our CBD from sustainable farms in Kentucky. Furthermore, we make our products from organic hemp — no added pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides.
We offer three forms of wholesale CBD:
- Isolate: Our wholesale CBD isolate comes in a crystalline powder form. It’s completely free from THC, and is third-party lab tested to certify this. We also make a CBG isolate.
- Distillate: We make several types of CBD distillate. Choose from a selection of THC-free CBD distillate, broad-spectrum CBD, and full-spectrum CBD. We also have a Free Flow Distillate, comprising of CBD, CBDV, CBG, and CBN.
- Water Solubles: At Cannmed, we offer a selection of wholesale, water-soluble CBD. Our CBD isolate, full-spectrum CBD, and broad-spectrum CBD are all available in water-soluble CBD options. We’d recommend these wholesale options for CBD-infused drinks, like hemp water.
If you need CBD powder in bulk, need branding assistance, or simply want to touch base with a reputable CBD supplier in the UK, connect with Cannmed today. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
How to set up your wholesale business?
- Identify the niche in the market where your research indicates that adding CBD will add value. Being the answer to everything will not work, you need a focus and target CBD market.
- Work with our team to develop the base formula that will best match for your range e.g. Edible Gummies or a range shampoos, cleaners, creams, oils or other topical ranges.
- Agree the amounts of CBD and the packaging
- Allow us to manufacture and send you your full range ready for you to market and advertise across your channels.
- Complete your own testing for any 3rd party verification you wish, we will supply all the certs needed to make this as simple as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD — or cannabidiol — is a cannabinoid, originating from the hemp plant. In fact, it’s one of 113 other cannabinoids. These cannabinoids include CBG and THC. However, unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. This means that CBD users don’t get high. There are also multiple forms of CBD on the market. From tinctures and oils, to edibles like gummies, CBD seems to be everywhere.
At Cannmed, we know the importance of good-quality CBD. That’s why we’re offering premium, wholesale CBD, at the lowest prices in the UK. We offer multiple forms of CBD — full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate.
Earlier, we mentioned the number of CBD products on the market. Unlike many other wellness supplements, users can consume CBD in an array of ways. For example, our wholesale CBD can be turned into a tincture or an oil. Manufacturers can also make edibles, like gummies, baked goods, and an assortment of drinks with our water-soluble CBD.
Furthermore, CBD companies in the UK could make a selection of CBD-infused cosmetics, skincare products, and topicals. CBD is available in an assortment of forms, which is one of its many benefits. With Cannmed, you can choose from isolates, distillates, and a water-soluble variety. We also have a selection of white label CBD products, available wholesale, and ready for you to stock. Contact us today, to find out how we can help your business flourish.
The Food Standards Authority (FSA) in the UK classifies CBD as a Novel Food. This means that manufacturers now have to submit a Novel Food application, with every new product. At Cannmed, we aren’t just purveyors of high-quality wholesale CBD. We know the importance of ensuring that our products fall within legal guidelines. All our products are rigorously tested — both in-house, and at third-party labs — to ensure that they adhere to legal standards.
Furthermore, when it comes to Novel Foods approval, we’re ahead of the curve. We started our application in 2019, and expect to have approval before May 2021.
When businesses in the UK buy in bulk from Cannmed, they can rest assured that we’ve done the groundwork. All you have to do is get in touch, and tell us what you need. We’ll take care of the rest.
CBD has established itself as a 21st-century wellness must-have. In fact, its popularity only seems to increase, as time goes by. Due to this, CBD could prove to be an excellent investment opportunity.
In addition to this, CBD manufacturers and suppliers in the UK can now list on the London Stock Exchange. This offers CBD companies in the UK an exceptional, new way to profit. It also opens the market to investors. You might be on the fence about investing in the CBD industry, but this could be the year to give it a chance. If you run a CBD business and need to source high-quality wholesale CBD in the UK, look no further than Cannmed.
At Cannmed, our CBD isolate — available to bulk buy in the UK — is a popular choice for many CBD manufacturers.
Sourced from naturally grown, organic hemp, our isolate is free from herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides. Furthermore, it’s free from THC. Our wholesale CBD isolate comes in a 98.9% potency level.
We also offer a CBG isolate. Our wholesale cannabigerol isolate is free from THC. It’s extensively tested, ensuring quality in every batch.
All our isolates come with COA’s, certifying that they meet industry standards, and that they’re free from CBD and harmful additives. Should you need to buy CBD or CBD isolate in the UK, or if you have questions about website optimisation and branding, let Cannmed help.
In addition to our CBD isolate, we offer a selection of wholesale CBD distillate. Our full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD distillate offerings are two of our most popular options in the UK market.
- Our Full-Spectrum CBD Distillate contains all the 113 cannabinoids that naturally occur in the hemp plant. Combined, these cannabinoids result in the entourage effect. This form of distillate also contains trace amounts of THC.
- Our Broad-Spectrum CBD is an excellent option for manufacturers who don’t want THC in their products. This offering contains all the naturally occurring cannabinoids from the hemp plant — except for THC. We source our wholesale CBD distillate from organic hemp farms in Kentucky, resulting in a truly unparalleled final product. Our CBD distillate is available in anywhere from 1kg to 1,000kg a month, so you can purchase an amount that suits you.
At Cannmed, all our products are made from seed to sale, so we know how the entire process works. We want to put that expertise to good use — by helping your business flourish. When it comes to branding, production, or the certification process, Cannmed wants to help. Contact us today.
A number of CBD manufacturers opt for water-soluble options, when it comes to buying CBD in bulk. This is because CBD distillate is naturally hydrophobic, as it’s derived from hemp. Therefore, when it comes to making water-based products, consider choosing a water-soluble option.
At Cannmed, we offer Full-Spectrum Water-Soluble CBD. It contains all 113 naturally occurring cannabinoids, resulting in the entourage effect. While this water-soluble option contains trace amounts of THC, it still falls within legal guidelines.
We also manufacture Broad-Spectrum Water-Soluble CBD. Our broad-spectrum option contains every naturally occurring cannabinoid, except THC. This means that users will still benefit from the entourage effect, without having to worry about THC.
Additionally, we manufacture Water-Soluble CBD Isolate. This offering only contains CBD, with no other cannabinoids. It’s also completely free from THC. Our wholesale water-soluble CBD options are all available from 1kg to 1,000kg, per month. Regardless of how much you might need, Cannmed is dedicated to supplying you with the best prices, and reliable quality.
A number of manufacturers in the UK produce multiple kinds of CBD oil, due to its popularity. Cannmed is no different. In fact, we can produce wholesale amounts of white label CBD oil and tincture for businesses in the UK.
It’s no surprise that CBD oil is so popular among CBD users. At Cannmed, we know the benefits of opting for a CBD oil, over other methods of consumption.
- Discretion. CBD oil is discreet. It usually comes in small, tinted bottles, equipped with a dropper. Users can simply apply a few drops under the tongue.
- Convenient. Small bottles of CBD oil are extremely portable, and can fit into most purses, bags, and pockets. This means that users can take their CBD with them, wherever they go.
- Versatile. CBD oil can be used in a variety of ways. Users can add it to their food or drink. They can also use it in recipes and culinary experiments.
If you’re considering adding CBD oil to your catalogue of products, we can help. We’ll make the oil, come up with the branding, and help optimise your website, leaving you to focus on your clients.
At Cannmed, we understand that premium materials result in premium products. That’s why we only use the best hemp in our manufacturing process. We source our hemp from organic hemp farms in Kentucky.
These farms are also certified by the US Hemp Authority as free from pesticides, or other harmful additives. We also use top-of-the-line extraction methods, ensuring that our hemp extract is free from impurities. This results in a truly unparalleled final product.
We ensure that all our products have their Certificates of Analysis in order. This means that our products are thoroughly tested at third-party labs, to confirm their levels of cannabinoids. This also helps to certify that they’re free from any harmful additives.
When choosing a wholesale CBD supplier, there are a number of things to consider. It’s important to establish the supplier’s certifications, and whether they’re GMP certified.
They should also be able to offer you a wide range of good-quality CBD products. The supplier should also be able to provide you with the product COA’s, to confirm that the product meets legal specifications. Additionally, determine whether your supplier will answer your questions throughout the entire process. Buying CBD in bulk is a commitment, and having a dedicated supplier can make the process much easier. However, finding a committed supplier, who’s willing to work with your specifications can be complicated. For this reason, we’d recommend getting in touch with us.
With our extensive list of qualifications, a track record of satisfied clients, and high-quality products, we’d be delighted to help you.
CBD businesses are booming in the UK
CBD oil suppliers and manufacturers are thriving across the UK. It isn’t just limited to CBD oil. The CBD business is booming. More and more people are turning to CBD. In fact, the number of consumers in the UK increased from an estimated 10,000 people, to over a million. Consequently, sales have increased. This has also happened on a global scale. From 2014 to 2018, legal CBD sales increased from an approximated £2.5 billion to about £8 billion. There’s also projected industry growth for the foreseeable future.
If you’re a part of a CBD business or are thinking of starting one, it isn’t too late to take advantage of the situation. At Cannmed, we want to help you make the most out of the current CBD boom. Whether you want to optimise marketing your products, or just want an advantage over the competition with a better product range, we can help. Get in touch today, let’s talk!
Simply fill out the form on our website, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re dedicated to giving you — and your clients — the best possible CBD experience. Choose Cannmed, for the finest in CBD.