CBG is considered a minor cannabinoid as it is found in small quantities in the hemp plant. Many individual plants will only contain approximately 1% of CBG. This compound is produced naturally by the hemp plant, during particular times of its life cycle.
The enzyme CBGA is first produced, it then goes on to become THCA, CBDA, and CBCA. When these compounds are exposed to heat, they are broken down to become THC, CBD, and CBC. However, small amounts of CBGA remain in the plant after the process. Decarboxylation then takes place and CBG is formed.
To ensure the best quality and highest yield of CBG per plant, our experts harvest the plant at precisely the right time in the natural life cycle. Rigorous testing and monitoring are required through the natural life cycle of the plant to do this.
To produce this 99%+ pure crystalline CBG isolate powder we refine the product using full-spectrum hemp extract. This means separating the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and plant matter. Then we extract the desired compounds for each of our products. This ensures that there are no impurities in our products.
This also means that our wholesale CBG isolate is 100% THC-free, non-psychoactive, and compliant with UK law.
CBG isolate is a crystalline solid or white powder. This substance is over 99% pure CBG.
Cannmed Products extract our CBG isolate powder from full-spectrum hemp extract. This extract is sourced from experienced hemp farms, located in Kentucky, USA. Each of these farms is certified organic, and they are closely monitored and regulated. This means that we only use the best organic hemp available.
This full-spectrum extract is then sent to our UK-based facilities where it is processed into our finished products. Every step of the way is carefully controlled and monitored.
We thoroughly test our products in-house. We also allow third-party testing to ensure the highest quality products reach our clients.
This wholesale CBG isolate is fully organic, vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free.
Cannmed wholesale CBG isolate is extremely easy to work with and can be used as an ingredient in an array of products. It is an extremely versatile substance.
- One can dissolve CBG isolate in carrier oils to create custom CBG oils. The most popular carrier oils used are MCT oil, olive oil, and hemp seed oil. One can also suspend CBG in alcohol to produce tinctures and e-liquids.
- This particular CBG isolate lacks odour and flavour. This means that it is ideal to use for flavoured tinctures and e-liquids. It is also optimal for adding to foodstuffs as there is no interference with the flavour. Simply use the infused oils or butter when cooking or baking. You can create your own range of edibles with ease.
- CBG isolate is suitable for use in cosmetics and skincare products. Simply dissolve the isolate in the oil of your choice and include it in a range of facial oils and serums. One can also use it to create salves, topical creams and lotions.
Please contact our sales team to discuss our full range of CBG Isolate Wholesale Products.
Make an enquiry
Do you have any questions or need additional information? Please fill in the form and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
UK law allows a maximum of 1 mg THC per finished product. As our CBG isolate is 100% THC-free, this is will not interfere with legal requirements. This product has no psychoactive properties.
As this CBG isolate is over 99% pure, it can be easily added to finished products to create a range of food, cosmetics, drinks, and oils. It also has a potency of 90%.
Although clinical studies are ongoing, there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that CBG can have health and wellness benefits. Many chose to use CBG as a way to manage pain, to soothe irritated skin, and to support sleep. Some people even choose to use it to soothe some symptoms of muscles and joints.
Clinical studies are ongoing to investigate the potential use of CBG as a treatment for various conditions. At this time, more studies are needed to secure concrete evidence that for these claims, but it is certainly looking optimistic.
Cannmed CBG isolate offers a range of benefits for your business, and in turn, your clients:
- Easy to accurately measure doses of CBG for your own products: As this isolate is over 99% pure, it is extremely easy to use when making your products. The weight of the isolate in milligrams equals the CBG content. You can measure your isolate with ease and ensure accurate dosing of your products.
- Bulk Buy UK: Bulk buying CBG isolate powder is more cost-effective than other forms of CBG. Cannmed offers a competitive CBG isolate price per kilo on all of our products in the UK. This means that it can be an extremely profitable choice for your business.
- Completely free from impurities: All of our products are thoroughly tested in-house and by third-party laboratories to ensure only the purest CBG isolate is sold to our clients.
- 100% THC-free: We use precise refinement processes to ensure there are no unwanted compounds in our products. This means that our CBG isolate is completely THC-free and perfect for you to use in your own products. You can rest assured that this isolate is completely compliant with UK law.
- No flavours or odours: This isolate is fully flavour and odour-free, meaning you are free to use it in your range of products. You are free to add this substance to your own range of unique blends without any interference or hindrance.
- Cannmed wholesale CBG isolate is certified organic, vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free.
CBG isolate is an oil-soluble compound. This means that it will only fully dissolve when added to oils or fats. CBG isolate can be added to water, but it will not fully dissolve in it.
You can use oil-soluble CBG to create a wide range of finished products including foodstuffs, skincare, tinctures, oils, and e-liquids. However, if water-soluble compounds are more suited to your needs, we also stock water-soluble CBG isolate.
It is easy to accurately measure dosages for your finished product when using CBG isolate. This is because our isolate is over 99% pure. The weight of CBG isolate in milligrams is equal to the CBG content.
This means that you can measure exact amounts with ease. You can also label your finished products with precise amounts of CBG. This benefits both you and your clients. Other CBG products like tinctures, edibles, topical creams etc. only contain a percentage of CBG. Thus, it can often be difficult to offer precise dosages to your clients.
If you choose to buy CBG isolate wholesale, it is an extremely cost-effective option for any business. As we offer CBG isolate price per kilo, you can choose a size that’s right for you. Choose from 1 kg to 1000 kg per month to suit your business. CBG isolate bulk buying means that the price per kilo can be extremely affordable and profitable.
Cannmed is committed to providing only the highest quality products for our clients to bulk buy. To do this, our products undergo intense testing. Our products are fully certified by many organisations:
- British Retail Consortium Global Standards (BRCGS)
- US Hemp Authority
- Cannabis Trades Association
You can view more information about our certificates here.If you wish to bulk buy CBG isolate in the UK, Cannmed Products are your best option. Speak to our sales team today.