Cannmed is one of the leading CBD wholesale suppliers in the UK because we are committed to providing our clients with premium water soluble CBD products. We stock a vast range of water soluble CBD products to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
To produce top tier water soluble CBD products, we only use the finest ingredients. We source our hemp extracts from certified organic farms, located in Kentucky, USA. Every step of the growing process is carefully monitored by experienced growers.
In our UK-based laboratory facilities, we use complex refinement techniques to remove any impurities from our water soluble CBD products. We isolate and remove any unwanted cannabinoids, like THC, to ensure all of our products are fully compliant with UK law.
Cannmed offers competitive prices on all of our products. We understand every business has unique requirements and that’s why we offer an array of sizes; you can choose between 1 kg to 1000 kg per month, depending on the needs of your business.
We are dedicated to being transparent with our clients, and we can provide detailed certificates of analysis for each of our products and detailed lists of ingredients. We are committed to quality assurance, and we believe that this information will help clients to choose the best CBD products for their needs.
Why Cannmed Are The Best Water Soluble CBD Providers in the UK?
Cannmed has a vast range of water soluble CBD for sale, to suit all bulk buy needs in the UK.
Our water soluble CBD isolate products are available in both powder and liquid forms and you can choose from a range of potencies. Choose from 4% CBD concentration, 10% CBD concentration, and 20% concentration. This water soluble CBD isolate is above 99% pure and therefore has no traceable amounts of THC.
Cannmed broad-spectrum water-soluble CBD contains a range of beneficial compounds naturally found in the hemp plant. This includes terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids (both CBD and lesser-known cannabinoids). This broad-spectrum extract has no traceable amounts of THC and is therefore in line with UK guidelines. Available in 4%, 10%, and 20% concentrations, this distillate is 89% pure. This product is also available in powdered or liquid forms.
Full-spectrum water-soluble CBD wholesale products are also included in our range. Our full spectrum products are available in liquid and powder forms and contain 10% cannabinoid by weight. By nature, full-spectrum extract will contain trace amounts of THC, however, we ensure that the levels of THC in our full spectrum products are well below the legal limit.
How Much is The CBD Industry Worth?
The UK currently has the largest CBD consumer market in Europe. At the end of last year, the UK’s CBD market was worth over £400 million.
Experts believe that this will hit the £1 billion mark by 2025. However, considering the vast growth that the CBD industry has seen over the past few years, it would be unsurprising if that benchmark was reached much sooner.
The Future of CBD
As of 2021, it is believed that up to 8 million people in the UK use CBD regularly. This number is ever increasing as more information and new CBD-infused products become available. As water-soluble CBD in Europe and the UK is increasing in popularity, products are being subjected to stricter regulations.
As of March 2021, the FSA will introduce new guidelines for the sale of water-soluble CBD in the UK. Although this may be an inconvenience, in the long run, it can only be a good thing. Stricter regulations ensure only good-quality, safe products are sold which benefits the sellers and the customer alike.
How Do I Start a Business Selling CBD?
- Write a business plan: This document will detail how you plan to run your business, the products you wish to sell, where you plan to sell them, and how you will market them. This plan will detail your product ideas and how you will source and produce them. You can also include short and long-term goals for the expansion of your business. Essentially, this business plan will act as a roadmap for your business.
- Sourcing your product: You must consider the type of product that you wish to sell and how you will source it. Growing and harvesting your own hemp crops is no mean feat as it involves investing in land, labour, and equipment. It is also time-consuming. Alternatively, you can opt for readymade, CBD wholesale products in the UK. This option to bulk buy in the UK means that you can spend more time and money on growing your business.
- Brand your product: It is important to create a strong and consistent brand identity to ensure that you stand out from your competition. This will help your products become easily recognisable too.
- Identify your target market: You must identify the intended audience for your product. This will help you to decide where and how you sell your product. For example, if you intend selling online, you will need to invest time and money into building a website and social media presence.
- Develop a marketing strategy: As well as aiming your marketing efforts at your intended audience you will also need to make sure to consult marketing guidelines when selling CBD.
- Build and diversify your product range: Once you have established your brand, you may want to consider expanding your range of products.
Water-soluble CBD is CBD that can be easily dispersed in water-based solutions. CBD oils and oil-based tinctures don’t mix with liquids as the oil is less dense than water and it will separate. This is because CBD is an oil-soluble compound.
Water-soluble CBD, on the other hand, mixes exceptionally well with water-based solutions without interfering with the texture or taste. Experts specify design water-soluble CBD so that it dissolves efficiently in water-based solutions using advanced nanotechnology.
How To Find The best CBD Wholesale Supplier in the UK?
When sourcing CBD companies in the UK, we recommend that you do your research. This means looking into the source of CBD extract used, the lab facilities, and the safety and quality testing of both the farms and labs.
To narrow down the search, you should concentrate on trustworthy suppliers that readily provide the details of certifications and ingredients used in their products. Additionally, each CBD oil wholesale product needs an accompanying COA to prove authenticity.
Third-party testing is also a sign of a trustworthy CBD supplier. It shows transparency and commitment to quality assurance.
Hemp suppliers should hold US Hemp Authority certifications. This certification proves that the farms are top-tier and are highly regulated with good agricultural practices. There are only 15 hemp companies with this certification so far. Therefore, Cannmed only source CBD extract from US Hemp Authority certified farms.
Why Buy Water Soluble CBD in Wholesale From Us?
Cannmed offers a range of products. We stock full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and CBD isolate products in various sizes and potencies. Cannmed caters to the needs of every business and offer competitive prices.
We are experts when it comes to producing top tier CBD products; we have heavily audited lab facilities and access to the best hemp farms. Choosing Cannmed means that we can do the hard work and you can focus on growing your business.
To discuss your business needs you can contact us and we will find the right products for your business needs. Our experienced team can also answer any questions that you may have or provide documentation and certification information.
Cannmed products are all fully certified by many organisations. To view our certifications, please click here.
How to Order Bulk CBD from Us?
Ordering from Cannmed couldn’t be easier. You can fill in the contact form, and our dedicated sales team will be in touch. Our sales representatives are knowledgeable in our vast range of products and they can help you find the best fit for your needs. We offer tailor-made services for each of our clients.