When starting a CBD-based business and brand, there is no product more essential to have than a top-quality tincture. This is due to the simple fact that tinctures are always going to be a top-selling product in the CBD market.
CBD oil tinctures are one of the most popular CBD products on the market. Tinctures are easy to use, the serving can be adjusted and they are widely available. If you’re considering carrying CBD products under your own branded label, tinctures are a great place to start.
CBD Tinctures start with phytocannabinoid-rich hemp CBD oil. All our products have had all THC extracted, so there’s no concern over any negative THC side effects or high sensation. We add either organic extra-virgin olive oil or organic MCT oil as a carrier oil, along with organic peppermint oil, orange oil or lemon oil to add flavour.
We have four different flavoured CBD tinctures and each has different ingredients to provide different tastes.
- NATURAL: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate or Full Spectrum Distillate
- MINT: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate or Full Spectrum Distillate, Mint Flavoring, Artificial Sweetener
- BLOOD ORANGE: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate or Full Spectrum Distillate, Blood Orange Flavoring, Artificial Sweetener
- MELON: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate or Full Spectrum Distillate, Melon Flavoring, Artificial Sweetener
(Per 30 mL of tincture – Isolate or Distillate)
Total Carbohydrates: 0g
Total Fat: 29g
Saturated Fat: 29g
(Not a significant source of cholesterol, protein, fiber, vitamins or other minerals)
This all depends on the consumer. The more CBD potent the tincture is the fewer drops you need to use.
How to Use CBD Tinctures
Before using the CBD tincture we recommend giving the bottle a good shake to mix the ingredients within. After this, you can apply a few drops to your food or directly to your mouth.
If you apply drops directly to your mouth, we recommend applying the drops under your tongue and keeping the tincture in your mouth for 1 to 3 minutes. This will allow for the tincture to get to work quicker.
You can also add some drops to your food or drinks. However, you should expect the CBD to take longer to work, about an hour or two.
Here are suggestions about the dosage you should take depending on the bottle bought:
- (1,500 mg of CBD) Approximately 8 mg per drop, serving size 3-5 drops 1-3 times per day
- (1,000 mg of CBD) Approximately 5 mg per drop, serving size 5-7 drops 1-3 times per day
- (250 mg of CBD) Approximately 5 mg per drop, serving size 5-7 drops 1-5 times per day
You can be fully assured that all products sold at CannMedProducts are third-party tested.
Is Cannmed CBD Tincture Lab-Tested?
Like all our products, the labs meticulously test our CBD tincture, in house and externally by third-party laboratories. The tests confirm that Cannmed cannabis tincture is legal in the UK. In addition, it confirms the high quality of our product and that our tincture does not contain any harmful additives.
We are happy to provide you with certifications and papers proving that Cannmed CBD oil tinctures are third-party tested by an accredited lab.
Make an enquiry
Do you have any questions or need additional information? Please fill in the form and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
To understand what a CBD tincture is you must understand how it is made.
First, we harvest a freshly grown hemp plant. Hemp is where the CBD comes from. Next, we cover the hemp plant in a solvent. The solvent extracts the CBD from the plant with numerous other natural compounds including other beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and vitamins.
The solvent, now containing CBD and all these other natural compounds, is the tincture. The tincture is then bottled in a dropper and is ready for use.
There is an inexhaustible list of reasons why you should choose Cannmed to supply your business with CBD tinctures:
- A top-quality tincture – The tincture we produce is of the highest quality. We have a rigorous and precise method of extraction. This allows the tincture to absorb the CBD and all the valuable and beneficial compounds naturally formed in the hemp plant.
- A certified product – All our CBD products, including our CBD tincture, are certified and lab tested. Each CBD product produced by Cannmed has a Certificate of Analysis and is third-party tested. This assures you that our cannabis tincture is up to standards expected by UK law.
- Customization – A white label CBD tincture means you can create your own tincture specific to your brand. You can customize your product to suit your business and customers. You can decorate each bottle with your company’s label.
- A diverse selection – We produce a diverse range of CBD tinctures. There are different flavours, potencies and bottle sizes to choose from. You can select the products that best suit your business and your clients.
There are two sizes to choose from:
- 10 ml bottle size – Roughly 200 drops of tincture
- 30 ml bottle size – Roughly 600 drops of tincture
These are standard bottle sizes used to package CBD tinctures.
Cannmed CBD tinctures come in a wide variety of different potencies. The potency levels range from 250 mg to 5000 mg of CBD in each bottle.
Depending on your requests, it is possible to produce a CBD tincture suited to your clients’ needs.
Cannmed CBD tinctures oils come in a rainbow of different flavours.
- Natural – Get the earthy and leafy taste from a natural tasting tincture. Truly tastes like mother nature made it herself.
- Mint – Feel the cool and refreshing sensations of a mint flavoured CBD tincture. The calming nature of mint goes well with the properties of CBD.
- Blood Orange – Taste the subtle tanginess of the blood orange flavour. A citrus flavour that gently awakens your tastebuds.
- Melon – A mellow melon flavour that will remind you of summer days.
You can buy full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD tinctures at Cannmed.
Full-spectrum tinctures and broad-spectrum tinctures, both contain all the natural compounds found in the hemp plant. Not only does the tincture contain CBD, but it also contains other beneficial compounds. Some of these compounds include; terpenes, flavonoids, other cannabinoids and vitamins.
Many believe full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD tincture is more effective than a CBD isolate tincture. This is due to the entourage effect. The entourage effect suggests that CBD is more beneficial when combined with the other naturally occurring compounds found in the hemp plant.
The distinct difference between full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD is that broad-spectrum goes through an extra distillation process that removes THC.
It is important to note that our full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products do not have high levels of THC. Each bottle of tincture contains less than 0.3% THC. Broad-spectrum CBD has even less. This means all Cannmed CBD tinctures are completely legal to sell in the UK.
This depends on how you take your tincture.
If you put a few drops under your tongue and keep it the for 1 to 3 minutes, the CBD will take about 30 minutes to take effect. This is because the membranes in your mouth, especially under your tongue will start to absorb the tincture. Then when the CBD reaches your bloodstream it will start to take work.
Not everyone wants to hold CBD in their mouth for minutes at a time. Some people may just want to swallow it or add it to food or drinks. This is perfectly fine.
CBD tincture if swallowed in food, a drink or by itself will take a little longer to take effect, about 1 – 2 hours. The reason for this is the CBD will still be absorbed but the process is slower. The digestive system absorbs the CBD lower down. Thus, the CBD will take longer to enter the bloodstream and have its effects.
Yes. All our products are lab tested. Cannmed CBD tincture white label is third-party tested and has all the necessary certifications.
A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a document issued by an accredited laboratory that provides specific information about the potency level of the product and an extensive list of other compounds found in the tincture.
Each product sold at Cannmed has its COAs. This ensures you that the product is reliable, of good quality and law-abiding.
Yes. We test all our products in house. Furthermore, an accredited third-party laboratory tests our products. This is to guarantee that our products stay within the legal guidelines.
Importantly, we can provide any papers or certificates you need. All our products are third-party tested to confirm the quantity and potency of cannabinoids in each product. In addition, it provides evidence that our products contain no harmful additives.
Buying CBD tinctures could not be simpler. All you have to do is contact us. Fill in the enquiry form on this page. Fill in which specific product interests you and ask any questions you desire.
One of our sales representatives will be in touch with you to answer any questions. They will help you choose the right product for you. Then you can organize which product or products you want to buy. Then we will ship them out to you.
See, it could not be easier!
Of course. You can order CBD tinctures bottles wholesale in bulk from Cannmed. Our aim is to supply wholesalers with a bulk CBD tincture supply so you have sufficient product and a successfully running business.
As mentioned above, all you need to do is get in contact with us. If you know which products you want to purchase, make an order. And we will ship the bulk supply to you as soon as possible.