UK Wholesale CBD
Wholesale UK CBD, CBG Isolate and distillate at the lowest prices in the UK. COA’s all 3rd Party Lab Tested for each product. CBD extract is 99.8%+ pure CBD and THC free. Raw material source, Stalks and stems of the hemp (Cannabis sativa) plant. Broad and Full spectrum available, the UK limit for THC is 1mg per final product.
Demand for CBD in the ingredients industry has grown in 2020 but the need for expert advice is the top concern. At Cannmed we provide
Expert advice on what type of raw materials to use
Advice on labels and legal requirements for edibles & topicals
Help with Cosmetic portal applications
UK THC laws
UK CBD updates in novel foods applications
If you need a partner that has the knowledge and quality CBD and CBG products please contact our sales team to help you choose the most appropriate isolate to buy.
Water Soluble CBD Isolate
Broad Spectrum Water Soluble Distillate
Full Spectrum Water Soluble CBD
Distillate CBD, CBDV, CBG and CBN
THC Free Distillate
Broad Spectrum CBD
Full Spectrum CBD
Wholesale CBG Isolate
Wholesale CBD Isolate
5 simple steps to set up your wholesale business
- Identify the niche in the market where your research indicates that adding CBD will add value. Being the answer to everything will not work, you need a focus and target CBD market.
- Work with our team to develop the base formula that will best match for your range e.g. Edible Gummies or a range shampoos, cleaners, creams, oils or other topical ranges.
- Agree the amounts of CBD and the packaging
- Allow us to manufacture and send you your full range ready for you to market and advertise across your channels.
- Complete your own testing for any 3rd party verification you wish, we will supply all the certs needed to make this as simple as possible.
FAQs about Wholesaling CBD products
Yes, CBD from a reputable supplier is legal but you must use it appropriately and label correctly.
The most dangerous myth is that if your product is below 0.2% THC it is legal. This is incorrect in itself. To be legal it is based not on % but on the quantity of THC. The reality is that this percentage requirement is for the growers and is relevant only to the licence to grow hemp or the cannabis plant.
The final product must have under 1mg of THC in the product to be compliant on the UK network. Please as with all legal matters take independent advice and understand this information if based on legal opinion but please take your own independent advice.