So if maintaining a youthful complexion is important to your customer niche, it’s vital to identify a quality anti-aging day and night cream.
So we did the work for you and with dermatologists have developed a large range of effective anti-aging creams for wrinkles and lines. Our white label CBD range has active ingredients and essential oils that have been proven to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and are now infused with CBD.
CBD, Aqua, aloe vera juice (aloe barbadensis), cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, vegetable glycerin, sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), matrixyl 3000 (palmitoyl oligopeptide & palmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7), zinc oxide, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, essential oils and other ingredients.
- Hyaluronic acid: Found naturally in the skin it helps draw in water, to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Peptides: Copper peptides, polypeptides, and oligopeptides are thought to penetrate the skin and help build hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- Retinol: This vitamin A derivative stimulates collagen production
- Sunscreen: UV rays age your skin.
- Antioxidants: Vitamins C and E, ferulic acid, and berry extracts help reduce oxidative stress due to UV rays or pollutants
Apply liberally to the face and skin as required and allow to dry in.
Full seed to sale lab reports are available from our sales team, COA and a full list f active ingredients are available. Please contact us to star your journey today to create an amazing CBD skincare range.
Make an enquiry
Do you have any questions or need additional information? Please fill in the form and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
CBD (also known as cannabidiol) is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant, whose THC content is exceptionally low.
CBD oil is not the same thing as hemp seed oil, which is another great ingredient for skin. CBD oil is richly concentrated in cannabidiol, whereas hemp seed oil only contains trace amounts of cannabidiol, if any.
Numerous studies have shown that CBD oil has anti-inflammatory benefits and has the potential to decrease excess sebum (oil) production, possibly due to its balancing effect on the flow of skin’s oil.
CBD oil has antioxidant properties. The antioxidants in CBD are one way topical use helps lessen the visible signs of aging. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD anti-aging creams visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
The quantity is totally the clients choice, research of similar CBD skincare products in the UK and US is a good place to start. The race to the top has limited value as adding more CBD does not always add benefits but will always add cost. Our team of experts are here to advise on optimum levels of CBD for each cream.
- CBD isolate means only CBD, no other cannabinoids or terpenes.
- Full spectrum CBD includes all cannabinoids including trace amounts of THC, CBG (cannabigerol) and antioxidant compounds.
- Broad spectrum CBD means no THC is detectable.